Translate

Sunday, April 13, 2014

It's time to start a blog...

안녕하세요! Hello!

I've toyed with the idea of starting a blog about our family adventures in Korea for a few months now.  Since December, I've simply sent e-mails to friends/family, done some quick updates on Facebook, and submitted a few articles to Korea Ye to share. With all of the cool things we plan to do, and the anticipated events coming up due to my membership in the 3rd K-Performance Supporters for the Korean Tourism Organization, I figured my life would be made slightly simpler by having our own blog to post things on...thus the birth of "The Adventures of ChrisMichRob in Korea." Why the hollywood-esque combining of our names? Well...cause, why not?!

Things will be under construction for a bit, but keep posted for more updates!


No comments:

Post a Comment