Translate

Monday, October 20, 2014

Look, Ma - I'm a Writer!



Some of you may remember that I have occasionally submitted an article to a blog called Korea Ye! It's an online site with helpful articles for military families living in Korea.

A few of my past article topics have included:


Well, the exciting news is that the folks in charge of the "Overseas? Yes!" blog series have changed the publishing format a bit and have asked me to come onboard as a weekly staff writer!  I am thrilled, and just a little scared (an article each week!), to have this opportunity while we are living here!


Here is a monthly round-up of my newest articles for Korea Ye!

Neal's Yard Cafe - a place for great coffee and yummy desserts in nearby Itaewon.

Korea Tourism Organization - a great spot to get help with all things Korea.

Total Martial Arts Studio - the Taekwondo studio where Michael takes classes.

Let me know if you have ideas for future articles, and thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment